Saturday, July 9, 2011

HEAR AND FEEL THE LIFE




To all those who know me it's not a secret that I am that kind of person who likes and enjoys calming melodies of charming symphonies more than any type of music. I don't really like regular songs I mean the ones with singers. they are too loud for me. beside, sometimes I like to create my own scenario of a song. so listening to symphonies with out words does the job for me.

I like the feeling they leave in me..
serenity ..
peaceful ..
so light like I'm flying with the clouds ..
some times angry ..
and sometimes sad ..
nostalgic..
and sometimes happy..

I don't know.. but these feelings seem so strong whenever I listen to this piece of music.
and what makes it even more special to me is that somehow I feel like I'm drawn into another world, like I'm living in a parallel universe where I AM everything and everything is about ME!
including the ups and downs ..
the joy and sadness ..
the tears and smiles ..
strangely .. it feels like all the madness of life is emerged in this symphony!

simply .. all what it makes me feel .. is LIFE!!!

hope you like it as much as I do. enjoy your selves =)


2 comments:

  1. Strange. I sit here on a quiet Sunday afternoon, and I'm lost in another world, I'm listening to, Charles Gounod, he's a famous composer. I really like what you posted. Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetness, I'm so glad that u liked it in here. u don't know how much ur words lift up my spirit. and I'm definitely gonna listen to that guy n' give him a try. Thank u for ur kind words and passing by :)

    ReplyDelete