Friday, April 8, 2011

MORNING GLORY



just in time .. when I needed something soothing to comfort my heart and take my mind off the so called "peadz" ..Eeekkhh!
I finally picked one of the movies I had long time on my HDD. and I'm happy that I picked

(MORNING GLORY)

oh my my .. what can I say. before I say anything I must point at that Rachel McAdams really did a great job in this movie. she was brilliant and I can't imagine someone else would fit in the role better than her. she looked so beautiful -as always- so convincing and so adorable. when she smiles, you can't help but to love her even when she grins. she played the character very well, which oddly enough I can see my self in! XD

now back to the movie .. mmm , I guess I can say it is that sort of movies with a simple story, good message, and a great deal of modest .. yes modest fun - because I hate senseless fun - which makes it a good movie to watch when you're feeling blue like I was.
I laughed without deliberately needing to pull out the laugh so I feel like I'm enjoying my time.
I really did enjoy every minute, the smile never left my lips =)

in short .. it's a MUST watch movie.
specially for you my Med07 buddies =)

awwww .. my mood is back neutral again. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment